Our Home PC!
Our new home PC was built by Burgoyne Computers here in Salt Lake City. Here are the specs (if anyone cares):
Maybe it's not state-of-the-art, but it is a nice machine and perfectly suited to my needs for a home PC. Of course, we got a good deal on it since Kelly was a Burgoyne employee at the time we bought it. Our internet service is also through Burgoyne. Our home email address is email@example.com.
- Intel Pentium-200 MMX™ CPU
- FIC VT-503 PCI Motherboard
- 32 MB EDO DRAM
- 2.1 GB Western Digital IDE HD
- Jaton 56K Flex™ Modem
- ESS ES1869 3D/Full Duplex sound card
- Juster SP-691P 80-watt speakers
- Mitsumi 32 MAX CD-ROM Drive
- 14-inch Hyundai (yes, Hyundai!) SVGA monitor. Hey, so what if it's eight years old, it was free (my grandparents gave it to us)! It has excellent resolution and supports true 24-bit color in Windows 95.
- Canon BJC-4300 Color Bubble Jet printer with optional Color Image Scanner cartridge. Purchased on 6 June 1998 at Ultimate Electronics. I am now in the process of scanning some fun images to post on this site!
My Family |
Other Birches |
Family Album |